Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
POLICY AND DISCLAIMER
The Asian Journal of Knowledge Management is published twice a year by
Asian Institute of Knowledge Management Sdn Bhd. Its main objective is to
provide a platform for the publication of articles based on research, concept,
theory and commentaries related to the knowledge management. The views
and opinions expressed are those of the individual authors and do not
necessarily represent those of the institute.
All manuscripts and editorial correspondence pertaining to articles and
related matters should be addressed to:
The Chief Editor
Asian Institute of Knowledge Management Sdn Bhd
5, Jalan 3/125D, Desa Petaling, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603-9057 2233 Fax: +603-90571323
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.asianikm.com